TDC UPDATE FOR COVID-19 VIRUS
In light of recent developments with the concerns as they pertain to the prevention and containment of the COVID-19 virus, we at TDC are committed to ensuring the safest environment for our students, families and staff. We are relying on fact-based information from organizations like the CDC and local government for the best practices and recommendations.
We have already begun implementing a new sanitary protocol which consists of the following:
• Hand sanitizer in every room and at the reception desk
• Wiping down all commonly touched surfaces with disinfecting wipes daily
• Spraying Lysol regularly throughout the facility daily
We ask that you do the following to help
• Please remind your child to wash their hands (with Soap for 20 seconds after using the
• Please DO NOT allow your child to attend classes if they are showing ANY outward symptoms,
even that of the common cold.
• Please DO NOT come into the studio yourself or bring siblings/family if they are showing ANY
At this time we will not suspend classes unless mandated by the government to do so (parish, state or federal).
We understand the concern that many people feel regarding the possible spread of the COVID-19 virus and want to reassure our dance family that TDC is committed to maintaining a safe environment for our dancers and their families. We will continue to monitor developments throughout this situation and pledge to keep you informed of any new developments.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
Christie, Theresa & the TDC Faculty